Hasan Al Zabeel is an Expert Witness in Construction Quantum, Professional in Commercial, and Contract Management of Construction projects with professional experience that spans over 13 years.
Involved in diverse construction projects within the Kingdom of Bahrain, Particularly the Bahrain International Airport Project, In addition to malls, hotels, hospitals, commercial and residential buildings.
Excels in Commercial Management, Contract Management, Project Management, Value Engineering, and Airport Construction.
Accreditations & Certifications
University of Bahrain
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Civil Engineering
2008 - 2013
Ahmed Alomran Secondary School
Secondary School Degree (Thanwya), Maths and Physics
2005 - 2008
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Hisham Abdulrahman Jaffer (HAJ)
Jan 2022 - Jun 2022
- Team Leader of quantity surveyors to assess the variations of Marrasi Galleria Mall and VIDA at Marrasi Al Bahrain.
- In charge of Coordinating and managing weekly commercial meetings with all Project Parties, in addition to internal commercial meetings.
- Managing and updating the Change Control Management System of Marrasi Galleria Mall and VIDA variation change orders.
- Negotiating with the Contractor regarding star rates for the variations.
- Reporting Monthly costs and Variations' Status to the management and the Client.
Jun 2021 - Dec 2021
- Managed Capital Expenditure Projects,
- Started and finished expansion of GMP Area at Reckitt Bahrain Factory,
- Lead the installation and commissioning of Dettol wet wipes new line,
- Chaired weekly cost and progress meetings with Projects stakeholders
- Advised the management about Projects feasibility
- Procured and manged contractors and Engineering Consultants.
Hill International, Inc.
Jul 2015 - Jun 2021
Working at Bahrain Airport Modernisation Programme
- Working as an Assistant Cost Engineer, and part of Hill International (The Project Management Consultancy) Commercial Team at the Bahrain Airport Modernization Project.
- Drafting and Processing Engineer Instruction Approval Requests (EIARs) to the client in order to obtain the Client approval to issue an Engineer Instructions (EIs) by the Engineering Consultant to the Contractor.
- Certifying Engineering and Cost Consultants Payment Statements.
- Preparing Variation Change Order forms to Hill International Sub-consultants and to the client.
- Issuing Hill International invoices to the clients.
- Conducting Quality Audits to the Engineering Consultancy In Accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
- Monitor and Evaluate Performance of The Engineering Consultancy and report to the Client.
- Audit and Monitor the Engineering Consultant Performance.
- Preparing payment certificates registers to record the status of each payment certificate including Engineering consultant, cost consultant and the contractor payment certificates.
- Analyzing and evaluating tenders financial proposals.
Intern Civil Engineer
Bahrain Northern Area Municipality
Jul 2012 - Aug 2012
- Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
- Quality Control Inspection at the site.
- Get to Know about Tendering and apply it for real.
- Understanding the type of Contracts According to FIDIC Books
Intern Civil Engineer
AL NAMAL GROUP CO W.L.L
Mar 2011 - Aug 2011
- Involved in Safety Seminars.
- Participate in Safety Inspection at the site.
- Participate in Preparing the Contract Documents.
- Practice Quantity Surveying for Some Parts of Various Projects.
- Site Investigation at frequent intervals to check the progress of work.